All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of State and Local Government covers the main areas of study in subnational politics by exploring the central contributions to the comparative study of institutions, behaviour, and policy in the American context.
- Author BiographyDonald P. Haider-Markel is Professor of political science at the University of Kansas. His research and teaching is focused on the representation of interests in the policy process and the dynamics between public opinion and policy. He has authored or co-authored over 45 refereed articles, multiple book chapters, and several books in a range of issue areas, including the environment, religion and the culture wars, civil rights, criminal justice, and terrorism. He has been recipient or co-recipient of grants from the EPA STAR program, the National Science Foundation, and the American Psychological Foundation.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1626 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byDonald P. Haider Markel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.