All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.98
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- Description'Modern European thought' describes a wide range of philosophies, cultural programmes, and political arguments developed in Europe in the period following the French Revolution. This handbook charts and explores recurring themes and approaches to this broad and complex topic, particularly with regard to Theology.
- Author BiographyEdited by Nicholas Adams, Senior Lecturer in Theology and Ethics, University of Edinburgh, George Pattison, Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity, University of Oxford, and Graham Ward, Regius Professor of Divinity, University of Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1226 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byGraham Ward,Nicholas Adams,Professor George Pattison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.