Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Transcendentalism offers an eclectic, comprehensive interdisciplinary approach to the immense cultural impact of the movement that encompassed literature, art, architecture, science, and politics.
- Author BiographyJoel Myerson is Distinguished Professor Emeritus and Distinguished Research Professor at the University of South Carolina. An authority on Transcendentalism and textual and bibliographical studies, Professor Myerson has written, edited, co-authored, or co-edited some fifty books. Laura Walls is John H. Bennett, Jr. Chair of Southern Letters at the University of South Carolina. Her most recent book is Passage to Cosmos: Humboldt's American Horizons (University of Chicago Press, 2009). Sandra Harbert Petrulionis is Professor of English and American Studies at Penn State-Altoona.
- Author(s)Joel Myerson,Laura Dassow Walls,Sandra Harbert Petrulionis
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1510 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine61 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.