All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you suffer from chronic pain, this proven 10-step program brings hope and relief, showing you how gradual changes in specific behaviors can lead to improvements in your ability to cope. This book contains workbook exercises and suggested readings that help you integrate these lessons into your daily life and learn to live well despite pain.
- Author(s)Dennis W. Turk,Frits Winter
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleAPA Lifetools S.
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width191 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £17.56Trending at £19.17
- £27.76Trending at £30.37
- £12.78Trending at £18.10
- £10.49Trending at £11.03
- £29.13Trending at £29.99
- £20.87Trending at £24.54
- £9.94Trending at £10.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.