All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how Hamas is essentially a social and political movement that provides community services and responds to political realities through bargaining and power brokering. This book lifts the veil on Hamas' strategic decision-making methods during the Intifada and the struggle with the PLO.
- Author BiographyShaul Mishal is professor in the Department of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and director of the Institute for Israeli Arab Studies. Avraham Sela is professor of Middle Eastern studies in the Department of International Relations and research fellow at the Harry S. Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace, both at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Avraham Sela,Shaul Mishal
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £9.01Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.