Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionPhilpott and Hughes present a clear introduction to World War I. In 50 maps, accompanied by supporting text and statistical tables, they survey the main battles and political features of the war.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW HUGHES is Senior Lecturer in Military and International History at the University of Salford, where he directs the BA degree in Military History. A specialist on the war in the Middle East, he is the author of a book on the Palestine campaign, Allenby and British Strategy in the Middle East, 1917-1919, published by Frank Cass in 1999. WILLIAM J. PHILPOTT is Lecturer in Military History in the Department of War Studies at King's College London. He is a specialist in the operations on the Western front and has published extensively in that area. His first book, Anglo-French Relations and Strategy on the Western Front, was published by Macmillan in 1996. He is now editor of the Palgrave Macmillan series, Studies in Military and Strategic History.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMatthew Hughes,William Philpott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.