CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis supplement to The Papers of Henry Clay contains documents discovered too late to be included in the proper chronological sequence in earlier volumes. Spanning the years from 1793 to 1852, the items shed important light on Clay's early years in Kentucky, his legal career, and his work for the Bank of the United States.
- Author BiographyMelba Porter Hay was associate editor of volumes 8 and 9 and editor of volume 10 of The Papers of Henry Clay. She is Division Manager of Research and Publication at the Kentucky Historical Society.
- Author(s)Henry Clay
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMelba Porter Hay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.