All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.47
- £18.79Trending at £26.00
- £11.94Trending at £12.42
- £24.05Trending at £35.00
- £7.36Trending at £8.55
- £14.59Trending at £16.58
- £14.33Trending at £14.65
About this product
- DescriptionGives legal advice, including an opinion on whether perjury can be committed before a grand jury. This title attempts to bring Destutt de Tracy's Treatise on Political Economy into print, offers biographical information for Delaplaine's Repository, and recommends revisions to a forthcoming biography of Patrick Henry.
- Author BiographyJ. Jefferson Looney is editor of The Papers of Thomas Jefferson: Retirement Series, which is sponsored by the Thomas Jefferson Foundation, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Thomas Jefferson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePapers of Thomas Jefferson, Retirement Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 duotones. 18 line illus. 2 maps.
- Weight1257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJ. Jefferson Looney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.