All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of The Gospel According to Peanuts now turns his attention to the works and verses of Theodor Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss, who is hardly regarded as a Christian thinker. However, by drawing on the Bible and other works, Short presents quick theological readings of Seusss works.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Short is perhaps best known for his first book, The Gospel according to Peanuts, which was lauded by The New York Times Book Review as a 'perilous experiment' that comes off and earned the admiration and respect of Peanuts creator Charles M. Schulz.
- Author(s)Robert L. Short
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.