All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe warns against the emerging extremes of liberal ideology in contemporary American politics, where the right's definition of capitalism excludes interference from democratic publics and the left's definition of democracy excludes a market-based economy.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Prindle is a professor of government at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)David F. Prindle
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.