All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Silke Roth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Mapping Aidland 2. Theorizing (Aid)Work 3. Entering Aidland 4. Living and Working in Aidland 5. Doing Gender in Aidland 6. Othering and Otherness 7. Should I Stay or Should I Go Conclusion
- Author BiographySilke Roth is Associate Professor in Sociology, University of Southampton, UK.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.