All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionContains a presentation of classical results in the field of Lambda Calculus. This text presents a calculus (Parametric Lambda Calculus) which can be instantiated to obtain already known lambda-calculi. Some properties, which in the literature have been proved separately for different calculi, can be proved once for the Parametric one.
- Author BiographySimona Ronchi Della Rocca: Full Professor of Foundations of Computer Science since 1987, Member of the Editorial Board of TOCL (ACM Transactions on Computational Logic), Member of the Organizing Committee of LICS (Logic in Computer Science), Member of the Accademy of Sciences of Torino Luca Paolini: PhD student in Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics, Universita di Genova and Universite de la Mediterranee. .
- Author(s)Luca Paolini,Simona Ronchi Della Rocca
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- Series TitleTexts in Theoretical Computer Science: An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.