Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.24+ £5.20 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliantly funny, gripping novel - and the bestselling hardback children's debut of 2014 - from a born storyteller, The Parent Agency is an epic wish-fulfilment adventure for every child - and for the child in everyone.
- Author BiographyDavid Baddiel has written and performed in a series of highly successful TV comedy shows, including The Mary Whitehouse Experience and Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned. He is the author of three previous novels for adults, but The Parent Agency is his first book for children. He lives in London.
- PrizesWinner of Laugh Out Loud Book Awards: 9-13 Years 2016.
- Author(s)David Baddiel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight410 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Field
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.21
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.35
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
- £3.50Trending at £5.48
- £4.79Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.