All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.86
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £7.28Trending at £7.84
- £11.95Trending at £12.40
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tackling sibling rivalry to handling bullies at school, The Parents' Phrase Book will help you connect with your child and address even the toughest parenting dilemmas.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning writer, Whit Honea has written for a number of popular parenting websites, including Babble, BabyCenter, GeekDad, DadCentric, the Huffington Post, and Parentables. He is also a speaker and panelist at a number of parenting and blogging conferences, and was invited by the White House to contribute to President Obama's official blog. Most importantly, he has also received the Best Dad coffee mug from his children two years running!
- Author(s)Whit Honea
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.