All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is no shortage of strategic reasons for taking partnering seriously in todaya s converging and colliding marketplace. However, there certainly is a lack of credible explanations as to why so many fail. This book provides the ingredients for successful business partnerships.
- Author BiographyAnne Deering has 18 years experience as a consultant with global management consultancy, A.T. Kearney, working with senior executives to resolve complex business problems. Her consulting experience in Europe and North America has been primarily in the areas of partnership development, leadership and team development, organizational learning, organizational redesign and strategy. She is co--author of The Difference Engine, and of Alpha Leadership: Tools for business leaders who want more from life. Anne Murphy is responsible for co--operative partnership development at Lancaster University Management School. She has a background in management learning and extensive international experience as a designer and facilitator of corporate learning initiatives. At Lancaster, she develops new learning and research relationships at the interface between the academic and business communities. She is co--author of The Difference Engine.
- Author(s)Anne Deering,Anne Murphy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.