CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the changing nature of party competition in four West European countries. It pays special attention to how different ideological positions give rise to contradictory cues when parties engage with atypical election issues like the EU and immigration.
- Author BiographyPontus Odmalm is Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Pontus Odmalm
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 168 p.
- Weight356 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.