All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionParty in the Street explores the interaction between political parties and social movements in the United States.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Heaney is Assistant Professor of Organizational Studies and Political Science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He has previously served as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for the Study of American Politics at the Institution for Social and Policy Studies, Yale University, and as the William A. Steiger Fellow in the Congressional Fellowship Program at the American Political Science Association. His research has received funding from the National Science Foundation and has been published in a wide array of academic journals, such as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Sociology, Social Networks, and Perspectives on Politics. Fabio Rojas is Associate Professor of Sociology at Indiana University Bloomington. He previously served as the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholar in Health Policy Research at the University of Michigan. Rojas's research has been published in a wide array of academic journals, such as the American Journal of Sociology, the Academy of Management Journal, Social Forces, and the Journal of Black Studies. His first book, From Black Power to Black Studies: How a Radical Social Movement Became an Academic Discipline, was published in 2007. He blogs regularly at OrgTheory.net.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015. Joint winner for American Political Science Association Political Organizations and Parties Organized Section: Leon Epstein Book Award 2016.
- Author(s)Fabio Rojas,Michael T. Heaney
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.