Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionBrian and Cara Croft address an important, but overlooked aspect of being a pastor: the unique challenges and complexities of relationships in a pastor's own family. Featuring insights from the perspective of both a pastor and his wife---pastors and their spouses will find the encouragement they need to persevere in their calling.
- Author BiographyBrian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry. Cara Croft is a wife to Brian and a homeschooling mother of their four children. She did her undergraduate work at Asbury College and serves in a number of ways teaching and discipling the ladies of Auburndale Baptist Church. She enjoys serving her husband and family and looks forward to when she will have more time to pursue her love of speaking, teaching, writing and photography.
- Author(s)Brian Croft,Cara Croft
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Weight195 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.