All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.97
- £8.50Trending at £12.49
- £8.73Trending at £9.81
- £9.71Trending at £9.92
- £11.81Trending at £12.81
- £9.02Trending at £9.99
- £10.87Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionWarns of the continuing danger of nuclear weapons and sets out the argument for collective action to achieve nuclear disarmament.
- Author BiographyRichard Falk is Professor of International Law at Princeton University. David Krieger is Founder and President of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation in Santa Barbara and co-editor (with Richard Falk) of The Nuclear Precipice (2008).
- Author(s)David Krieger,Richard A. Falk
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationE. Boulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.