All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll successful schools have one thing in common - they are full of brilliant teachers. This doesn't happen by chance. If schools are to develop their teachers into first rate reflective and high performing practitioners, they need a varied and personalised CPD programme.
- Author BiographyShaun Allison was born in Southend-on-Sea and attended the local comprehensive before venturing to the Midlands to do a degree in biology. After doing his PGCE he settled on the south coast. He has four children, two step children, one cat, one fish, two bikes and a lovely wife. He loves teaching, leading and inspiring.
- Author(s)Shaun Allison
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Width124 mm
- Height174 mm
- Edited byJackie Beere
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.