All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.76Trending at £8.86
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Alexander Nikolayevich Scriabin's music was performed during his lifetime, it always elicited ecstatic responses from the listeners. This title includes full score transcriptions of the piano rolls that provide many substantial features of Scriabin's performance.
- Author BiographyAnatole Leikin is Professor of Music at the University of California, Santa Cruz. His scholarly research, published worldwide in various musicological journals and essay collections, explores such topics as Romantic performance practice; early tonality; structural and hermeneutic analysis; the music of Chopin, Scriabin, Rachmaninov, Shostakovich, and Granados. Professor Leikin regularly performs as a solo and chamber pianist, fortepianist, and harpsichordist. He has also recorded piano works of Scriabin, Chopin, and Cope, and serves as an editor for The Complete Chopin - A New Critical Edition..
- Author(s)Anatole Leikin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations and 20 musical examples
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.