All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Dick asks how group identity claims, especially in the courts, obscure significant intragroup differences.
- Author BiographyCaroline Dick is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Caroline Dick
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.