Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.59Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £7.49Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionSome time around the year 2020, in a trailer park in the Deep South, a young woman witnesses a murder. She is in a video game, and watches with horror as a drone strike kills a child. At precisely the same moment, one hundred years in the future, a boy is remotely killed on the streets of London's great skyscrapers.
- Author BiographyWilliam Gibson's first novel Neuromancer sold more than six million copies worldwide. Count Zero and Mona Lisa Overdrive completed his first trilogy. He has since written six further novels, moving gradually away from science fiction and futuristic work, instead writing about the strange contemporary world we inhabit. His most recent novels are Pattern Recognition, Spook Country and Zero History, his non-fiction collection, Distrust That Particular Flavor, compiles assorted writings and journalism from across his career.
- Author(s)William Gibson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAirside edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.