All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader brings together for the first time a collection of Peter Townsend's most distinctive work, allowing readers to review the changes that have taken place over the past six decades, and reflect on issues that have returned to the fore today.
- Author BiographyAlan Walker is Professor of Social Policy and Social Gerontology at The University of Sheffield. He is a Fellow of the British Academy, holds lifetime achievement awards from the British Gerontological Society and the Social Policy Association and was the ESRC's first Impact Champion (2013). He directed the New Dynamics of Ageing Programme 2005-14. Nicola Yeates is Professor of Social Policy at The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK. She has published widely on issues of globalisation and social policy, including on global migration, social protection and employment (see Open Research Online (www.oro.open.ac.uk). She is a former Editor-in-Chief of Global Social Policy (Sage) and Vice-Chair of the Social Policy Association, and is Chair of the Editorial Board of Social Policy and Society (CUP).
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1098 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMargot E. Salomon,Nicola Yeates,Peter Phillimore,Professor Chris Phillipson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.