Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Philosophy of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPatricia Brace,Robert Arp
- Author BiographyPatricia L. Brace is professor of art history at Southwest Minnesota State University, USA. She has contributed to many philosophy and popular culture volumes, including Lost and Philosophy: The Island Has its Reasons, The Philosophy of Joss Whedon, and The Philosophy of David Lynch. Robert Arp is the editor of a number of books, including The Philosophy of Ang Lee and South Park and Philosophy: You Know, I Learned Something Today, and coeditor of Philosophy of Biology: An Anthology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.