All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Friedrich develops his own position within the framework of the history of Western legal philosophy from the Old Testament down to contemporary writers. In addition, he highlights some important problems of the present day, including certain aspects of legal realism. First published in 1958, this book has been revised and enlarged.
- Author BiographyCarl Joachim Friedrich was Eaton Professor of the Science of Government at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Carl J. Friedrich
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1963
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhoenix Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.