All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from the fields of philosophy, media studies, and literature, this title illuminates the best of noir television, including such shows as Dragnet, The Fugitive, Miami Vice, The X-Files, CSI, and 24.
- Author BiographySteven M. Sanders, emeritus professor of philosophy at Bridgewater State College, is the editor of The Philosophy of Science Fiction Film. Aeon J. Skoble, associate professor of philosophy at Bridgewater State College, is coeditor of The Simpsons and Philosophy: The D'oh! of Homer.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Philosophy of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAeon J. Skoble,Steven M. Sanders
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.