All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the history of physics in America, linking the various developments to the social, cultural and political changes that have occurred since the Civil War. This new edition provides an account of the Superconducting Super Collider, from its origins to its termination in 1993.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kevles is the Stanley Woodward Professor of History and Law at Yale University.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Kevles
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/1995
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.