All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and reveals the very nature of the Augusto Pinochet's regime, examining its structures, its policies, and the complex of factors that made its lengthy duration possible. This book helps us to understand not only Chile's past, but also the nature of the democracy that began on March 11, 1990.
- Author BiographyCarlos Huneeus is associate professor in the Institute of International Studies at the University of Chile and executive director of CERC. His many publications in Spanish include Chile, un pais dividido, and La UCD y la transicion a la democracia en Espana.
- Author(s)Carlos Huneeus
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Translated byLake Sagaris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.