All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an introduction to the local economy of Rhondda-Cynon-Taff and an account of the history of the region's inward investment development strategy, this title offers recommendations for future policy-making, suggesting that a new approach which empowers local people to work together to make the best of the economic opportunities they have.
- Author BiographyMolly Scott Cato is Lecturer in Social Economy at the Welsh Institute for Research into Co-operatives, University of Wales Institute Cardiff. She is author of Seven Myths About Work (1996) and co-editor of Green Economics: Beyond Supply and Demand to Meeting People's Needs (1999).
- Author(s)Molly Scott Cato
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitics & Society in Wales
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.