All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the eighteenth century, Christopher Clausen asserts, poetry has steadily declined in cultural status in the English-speaking world, yielding its former place as a bearer of truth to the advancing sciences.
- Author BiographyChristopher Clausen is a poet and an associate professor of English at Virginia Polytechnic Institute.
- Author(s)Christopher Clausen
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.