All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together art, design, fashion, and its spatial realities. This volume explores various physical and conceptual spaces, moving from physical environments to the two-dimensional spaces of paintings, illustrations, and photographs, to chart similarities, differences, and complex nuanced relationships between environments, and fashion.
- Author BiographyJohn Potvin is Assistant Professor oat Concordia University. He is the author of Boundaries and Intimacy: Material and Visual Cultures Beyond Male Bonding, 1880-1914 (Ashgate, December 2007) and co-editor of the forthcoming Collecting Subjects in Britain, 1700-1914: The Visual Meanings and Pleasures of Material Culture (Ashgate).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Potvin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.