All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.52
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of wit, witlessness and social and comic conventions in the plays of Shakespeare, Jonson and their contemporaries.
- Author BiographyAdam Zucker is Associate Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where he teaches courses on early modern drama and poetry.
- PrizesShortlisted for Shakespeare's Globe Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Adam Zucker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.