All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes to use with the groundbreaking, New York Times bestselling diet plan that helps you eliminate the suprising healthy foods that are actually making you fat.
- Author BiographyLyn-Genet Recitas is the New York Times bestselling author of The Plan, a groundbreaking anti-inflammatory nutritional protocol. Her work has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, in the Huffington Post, and on Fox News. She has been a holistic nutritionist for more than thirty years studying nutritional therapy, holistic medicine, herbology, homeopathy, yoga, and shiatsu. Lyn-Genet and her team at the Lyn-Genet Plan have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women find easy, effective ways to lose weight, improve health, and reverse the aging process. You can visit her at www.lyngenet.com.
- Author(s)Lyn-Genet Recitas
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note2 16 page colour inserts
- Weight596 g
- Width201 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.