All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Plays of Samuel Beckett provides a stimulating analysis of Beckett's entire dramatic oeuvre, encompassing his stage, radio and television plays. Ideal for students, this major study combines analysis of each play by Katherine Weiss with interveiws and essays from practitioners and scholars.
- Author BiographyKatherine Weiss is an Associate Professor of English and Modern Drama at East Tennessee State University. She and Sean Kennedy are the editors of Samuel Beckett: History, Memory, Archive published in 2009 by Palgrave Macmillan. Additionally, she included the notes and commentary to Methuen Drama's student edition of Tennessee Williams's Sweet Bird of Youth (2010) and has published several articles on Samuel Beckett and Sam Shepard, among other modern and contemporary playwrights.
- Author(s)Katherine Weiss
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Note4 b&w
- Weight326 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.96Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.