All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pleasure Garden, from Vauxhall to Coney Island draws together the work of musicologists, art historians, and scholars of urban studies and landscape design to explore the attractions and interactions of the pleasure garden, from the opening of Vauxhall in the seventeenth century to the amusement parks of the early twentieth.
- Author BiographyJonathan Conlin is Senior Lecturer in Modern History at the University of Southampton and author of Civilisation and The Nation's Mantelpiece: A History of the National Gallery.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePenn Studies in Landscape Architecture
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note73 illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJonathan Conlin
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.