All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reissue of The Pocket Oxford Greek Dictionary has the new Oxford livery. Along with 60,000 words and phrases and 80,000 translations there are appendices listing the principal parts of Greek verbs, as well as lists of place-names and personal names.
- Author BiographyJ. T. Pring is a former Reader in phonetics at University College, London.
- Author(s)J.T. Pring
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2000
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight619 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJ.T. Pring
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rinathethinker06 May, 2012by
Excellent value for money, has everything you need
Excellent value for money, has everything you need if you are aiming to study the language in any depth.
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.57
- £11.34Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £9.97
- £13.23Trending at £15.86
- £4.54Trending at £4.63
- £8.90Trending at £12.46
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.