All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.04Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the work of John Keats, a central figure in English Romanticism and one of the most popular poets in the literary canon. This book features: a chronology of Keats's life and excerpts from his letters; an overview of the criticism of his work; and, excerpts from a range of critical texts, with explanatory headnotes.
- Author BiographyJohn Strachan is Reader in Romantic Literature at the University of Sunderland. He has published widely on Romantic literature, including the five-volume edition of Parodies of the Romantic Age, co-edited with Graeme Stones (1999).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Strachan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.