CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication accompanies the exhibition 'The Poet of Them All': William Shakespeare and Miniature Designer Bindings from the Collection of Neale and Margaret Albert, organized by the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, and on view June 16-August 21, 2016.
- Author BiographyElisabeth R. Fairman is chief curator of rare books and manuscripts at the Yale Center for British Art. James Reid-Cunningham has worked as a conservator at the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University and the Boston Athenaeum and is a leading practitioner of book arts as well as a book historian.
- Author(s)Elisabeth R. Fairman
- PublisherYale Center for British Art
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale Center for British Art
- Content Note365 color illus.
- Weight1043 g
- Width177 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.