All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2000 book explores the literary and cultural significance of spice, and the spice trade, in Romantic literature.
- Author BiographyTimothy Morton is Professor of English at Rice University, Houston.
- Author(s)Timothy Morton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byMarilyn Butler,James Chandler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.