All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes writings on political economy. Arguing that markets should be viewed as institutions that are deeply embedded in politics and society, this work combines a theoretical approach to understanding capitalism with analyses of real-world market systems around the world.
- Author BiographyNaazneen H. Barma is a Young Professional at the World Bank. Steven K. Vogel is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1133 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byNaazneen H. Barma,Steven K. Vogel
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.