All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length examination of environmental justice from the perspective of economics. A cast of top contributors evaluates why underprivileged citizens are overexposed to toxic environments--exploring related implications for policy remedies.
- Author BiographyH. Spencer Banzhaf is an Associate Professor of Economics at Georgia State University. Banzhaf is also a Research Associate in the National Bureau of Economic Research and a Senior Research Fellow at the Property and Environment Research Center.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byH. Spencer Banzhaf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.