Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDuman examines the transition from Keynesianism to monetarism by presenting an analysis of labour market reforms in Greece and Turkey - questioning the role of class struggle on the implementation process. She also scrutinises the influence of the global economic crisis and the execution of reform policies in these two countries.
- Author BiographyOzgun Sar?mehmet Duman is Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science, ?pek University, Turkey. She is also an associate fellow at the EU Centre in Singapore. Her research mainly addresses theories of state, social policy, economic crises and labour markets.
- Author(s)Ozgun Sarimehmet Duman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.