All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes regionalism from a political economy perspective. This book includes contributors such as: Benjamin J Cohen; Beth V Yarbrough and Robert M Yarbrough; Charles A Kupchan; Edward D Mansfield and Helen V Milner; Edward D Mansfield and Rachel Bronson; Helen V Milner; Joseph M Grieco; Pier Carlo Padoan; and, Stephen Haggard.
- Author BiographyEdward D. Mansfield is associate professor of political science at Ohio State University. Helen V. Milner is professor of political science at Columbia University.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/1997
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Directions in World Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEdward D. Mansfield,Helen V. Milner
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £27.59Trending at £28.95
- £8.50Trending at £10.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.90
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £8.36Trending at £11.50
- £5.30Trending at £5.96
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.