CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionAdopts a historical perspective to explore the tensions between the idea of a European democracy through a European market, and the observations that there are growing signs of social disintegration, political extremism and populism in the wake of economic integration.
- Author BiographyHagen Schulz-Forberg is Assistant Professor in International History, University of Aarhus, Denmark. Bo Strath holds a Chair in Nordic, European and World History at the Renvall Institute, University of Helsinki, Finland. He recently co-edited A European Memory? Contested Histories and Politics of Remembrance and European Solidarities: Tensions and Contentions of a Concept.
- Author(s)Bo Strath,Hagen Schulz-Forberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in European Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.