All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Scott Crines,Peter Dorey,Timothy Heppell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRhetoric, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsNotes on the Authors.- Abbreviations.- Foreword.-1. Introduction.- 2. Parliamentary Debate.- 3. Conference and Other Set Piece Speeches.- 4. Interviews and Press Conferences.- 5. A Rhetorical and Oratorical Assessment.- 6. Conclusion.- Bibliography.- Index.
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Crines is Lecturer in British Politics at the University of Liverpool, UK. He is the co-editor (with Richard Hayton) of two volumes entitled Labour Orators from Bevan to Miliband (2015) and Conservative Orators from Baldwin to Cameron (2015). He is also the co-editor (with D. S. Moon and R. Lehrman) of Democratic Orators from JFK to Obama (2016) and (with K. Hickson) Harold Wilson: The Unprincipled Prime Minister? (2016). He tweets at @AndrewCrines. Timothy Heppell is Associate Professor of Politics at the University of Leeds, UK. He is the author of The Tories from Churchill to Cameron (2014); the editor of Leaders of the Opposition (2012) and the co-editor (with D. Seawright) of Cameron and the Conservatives: The Transition to Coalition Government (2012). Peter Dorey is Professor of British Politics at Cardiff University, UK. He is the author of a range of books focused on British politics such as British Conservatism: The Politics and Philosophy of Inequality (2011) and sits on the editorial board of the British Politics journal.
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.