All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Cynthia Stavrianos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Series on Identity Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. The Uses of Motherhood in American Politics. 3. Motherhood Makes Strange Bedfellows: An Overview of Politically Active Mothers Groups. 4. Origins of Action: Founding Motivations. 5. Grieving Mothers, Anchor Babies and Time out Chairs: Ideological Variation in Political Uses of Motherhood. 6. The Possibilities and Perils of Political Motherhood.
- Author BiographyCynthia Stavrianos is assistant professor of political science at Gonzaga University. Previously, Dr. Stavrianos taught Women's Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara and Political Science at Northern Arizona University. She teaches courses in American politics, women and politics, urban politics, and race and ethnic politics.Her research interests include motherhood as a frame for political action and ridicule as a response to women's political action.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.