All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the creation and development of the National Breast Cancer Coalition (NBCC), this title shows how many of its key leaders were mobilized by their own traumatic experiences with the disease and its treatments.
- Author BiographyMaureen Hogan Casamayou is author of Bureaucracy in Crisis: Three Mile Island, the Shuttle Challenger, and Risk Assessment.
- Author(s)Maureen Hogan Casamayou
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.