All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracks China's transformation from the establishment of the People's Republic to its rise as a superpower in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyRoderick MacFarquhar is the Leroy B. Williams Professor of History and Political Science, and Professor of Government, at Harvard University. He has had an illustrious career. He was Director of the Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard University, the founding editor of The China Quarterly and a Member of Parliament. His publications include Mao's Last Revolution (2006), co-authored with Michael Schoenhals, and The Paradox of China's Post-Mao Reforms (1999). He was also co-editor, with the late John K. Fairbank, of volumes 14 and 15 of The Cambridge History of China (1987, 1991).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight910 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRoderick MacFarquhar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.