All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Marc Morje Howard addresses immigrant integration, exploring the far-reaching implications of one of the most critical challenges facing Europe.
- Author BiographyMarc Morje Howard is an Associate Professor of Government at Georgetown University. He is the author of The Weakness of Civil Society in Post-Communist Europe (Cambridge, 2003), an award-winning book, and he has published numerous articles in a wide array of academic journals.
- Author(s)Marc Morje Howard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.